We recommend that the phone number of the Primary Driver be that of the person who normally drives the vehicle. That way if Crash Alert is triggered the Monitoring Center will contact them to see if they're okay and send Emergency Services if needed.
You can edit or change the Primary Driver phone number in the Automatic app on your phone.
1. Open the Automatic app and tap on your vehicle
2. Tap on the Glovebox icon located in the lower right side of the screen
3. Tap on Crash Alert
4. On the Crash Alert page, scroll down and tap on EDIT in the PRIMARY DRIVER section.
To edit your Emergency Contacts, follow the same steps but tap on EDIT CONTACTS in the EMERGENCY CONTACTS section.
1. The app will bring up the Contacts list in your phone
2. Android phones - Choose the contact - you will go back to the Edit Contact screen then tap on Continue
3. iPhone - Choose the contact - then tap on the contact phone number - you will go back to the Edit Contact screen then tap on Continue