The location of the OBD-II port varies from car to car. A quick search online of "where is my OBD-II port" along with the year, make, and model of your car should give you the location of the OBD-II port on your vehicle. Here are some common locations where you may find it:
Articles in this section
- Is my car supported?
- Where do I plug in my adapter?
- Is the Automatic CCA adapter safe from being hacked?
- Which Adapter do I have?
- Automatic CCA - I got a new phone do I need to set up my car again?
- I already have an Automatic Pro. Can I use the same app for my Automatic CCA?
- How to setup your Connected Car Assistant (CCA)
- No trips are showing after plugging in my adapter
- I got my Automatic Connected Car Assistant with my new car